Charles Aris, Inc.
Dominant Aggressive Entrepreneurial Coachable
Intelligent Driven Persistent Organized
These words come to mind when discussing the most successful entrepreneurs of our time. Do they describe you too? If so, then you should further investigate a career in executive recruiting with Charles Aris, Inc! Our Practice Leaders have averaged $147,000 in annual earnings over the last three years with our top performers earning over $200,000 per year. They were able to utilize their talents for personal growth instead of simply helping others achieve their dreams.
- The Company: 40 years in business; prestigious client list with several Fortune 500 companies; zero geographical restrictions; proven success with the "14-Step Process"; internal support staff to assist with clerical duties, lead generation and research; extensive training program and daily access to Senior Management
- The Opportunity: unlimited compensation potential; commission increases with milestones; your ability to be organized and persistent is what drives your success; robust benefit program; bonuses and incentives granted upon completion of attainable goals
- The People: diverse educational backgrounds; solid industry expertise; understanding of work/ life balance; policy to be open, honest and candid; production oriented environment; collaboration and support; goal oriented
- The Job: develop client and candidate relationships; locate top talent based on client specs; expected to manage and grow your own practice area; you drive your own success
Practice Leaders serve as a key member of the Charles Aris team with dual responsibility of business development and project fulfillment. These areas include:
- Sales: Build a solid client base within a chosen industry or functional area through cold-calling, networking and persistence. Successful Practice Leaders maintain a high level of "telephone connect time" and continually follow the proven Charles Aris process.
- Consultation: Explore client statistics, industry status, and goals / objectives. Provide clients with a strategic perspective of how Charles Aris can assist them in meeting and exceeding their company's goals through our staffing services.
- Research: Work with our research team to complete a thorough analysis of the client, project requirements, competitors, networks, associations, and other targeted companies. Utilize candidate databases, internet career search engines, directories, etc to identify an actionable list of contacts for each search. Build and maintain candidate network system, conduct company/ industry research.
- Recruiting & Qualifying Candidates: Develop a compelling presentation for each position to present to potential candidates. Strategically identify candidates with the knowledge and skills required for the position, then identify the best matches to the corporate culture and target compensation range. Perform reference and background checks and conduct applicable candidate testing.
- Project Management: Carefully align the phases of each search with the pre-determined project benchmarks in order to meet the required timeline. Coordinate interviews with the client and prepare the selected candidate(s). Provide prompt candidate follow up and support throughout the process. Provide leadership to Associates working on Projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Be computer literate, internet savvy and organized
- Have a healthy level of competitiveness and financial motivation
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Have business-to-business sales experience and skills (preferably concept sales)
- Possess the drive and ability to cold call prospective clients and candidates
- Work with a "get it done" mentality with a sense of urgency and a strong work ethic
- Be confident and have a level of moxie
- Possess either an undergraduate degree or have relevant business experience (ideally with substantial knowledge of one particular industry or area of expertise)
How to Apply:
If you are the right fit, we want to hear from you — but please apply only if you meet the qualifications indicated above. We are only able to accept applications electronically — apply either by following the Apply Now link or sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
MB - Account Manager