Charles Aris, Inc.
For over four decades, Charles Aris, Inc. has specialized in finding exceptional talent for hundreds of organizations, many of which can be found on the Fortune 500 list.
- In search of a challenging opportunity with a solid company that is a proven frontrunner in their industry?
A resourceful and results-oriented "people person?" Looking for a career that offers strong earnings potential, superior training and support, along with future growth possibilities?
We're searching for bright, resourceful, results-oriented, and dedicated professionals with superior communication and sales skills to recruit the best talent for our clients.
Roles & Responsibilities: Associates are key members of the Charles Aris team with the primary responsibility of delivering qualified, available and interested candidates for our clients within a designated time period. This process involves the following competencies:
- Research: Work with project team to complete a thorough analysis of the client, project requirements, competitors, networks, associations, and other targeted companies. Utilize resources to identify an actionable list of contacts for each search, maintain and build candidate network system, and conduct company / industry research.
- Recruiting & Qualifying Candidates: Develop and deliver a compelling presentation for each position to present to potential candidates. Strategically identify candidates with the knowledge and skills required for the position, then identify the best matches to the corporate culture and target compensation range. Perform reference and background checks and conduct applicable candidate testing. Collaborate with designated Account Manager to prepare the selected candidate(s) and coordinate interviews with the client. Provide prompt candidate follow up and support throughout the process.
- Goal Setting: Participate in goal and objective setting to meet client objectives.
- College degree (BA / BS preferred).
- 2+ years experience in a customer contact role (sales, staffing or recruiting experience preferred).
- Excellent Computer skills
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems independently
- Resilient and goal-oriented
A "pay for performance" pay plan including a base salary and robust commission structure. Our Associates average $45,000 - 50,000 in annual earnings and our top performers earn between $60,000 - 70,000 per year.
- Health & Life Insurance - 100% company paid for Employees.
- Voluntary Dental and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Incentive opportunities including commission expansion opportunities, cash contests, additional paid time off.
- Extensive training and support from our own team members who are consistently recognized as national frontrunners in the recruiting industry
- Established Career Path offers strong professional and financial growth opportunities
- Quarterly company-sponsored events to let off steam and relax with fellow team members
How to Apply
If you are the right fit, we want to hear from you -- but please apply only if you meet the qualifications indicated above.
We are only able to accept applications electronically - apply either by following the Apply Now link or sending your resume to the email address listed in the Contact Information section. No phone calls, please.
Submit Your Resume
To apply, you may email us your resume as a Word or RTF attachment. (2MB max.)
AO - Associate